As you apply for admission to the University of Oregon, use this detailed month-by-month guide to stay on track. A brief list of application deadlines is also available, but keep in mind that many departments and majors have earlier deadlines.
Housing: As soon as you are admitted to the UO (and not before) you'll be able to apply for housing, make your initial housing payment, and sign your housing contract all online. Space is limited, so apply as soon as possible.
- Apply by the Early Action November 1 deadline and you will receive a response by December 15.
- Submit your Clark Honors College supporting documents for early action by November 7.
- Be aware that some academic units have earlier departmental deadlines.
- Apply for admission by January 15. You will be automatically considered for General University Scholarships.
- Apply for international scholarships by January 15.
- If you are applying to the Clark Honors College, submit a separate application.
- During the spring, admitted students will receive a link to the International Intent to Register form via e-mail. The online form reserves your place in the upcoming fall class and should be completed as soon as possible.
- Admitted Clark Honors College students should watch for a packet that includes deadlines and information.
- Submit your application for the International Student Work-Study Program by April 15.
- Submit your international Intent to Register form by May 1.
- School graduates must provide the Office of Admissions with an official final school transcript this month that includes the graduation date.
- Last chance to register for International Student Orientation is September 1.
- Submit immunization records by September.
- Attend International Student Orientation in mid-September.
- Advising and class registration is in mid-September during International Student Orientation.
- Classes begin October 1.