Homeschooled students must meet the following admission requirements:
- Complete either the old SAT with a minimum score of 1040 for critical reading and mathematics combined, the new SAT with a total score of 1120, or the ACT and a minimum score of 22.
- Take the SAT Subject Tests in Math I or II, and a second test of your choice in a subject other than math. Earn a minimum score of 470 on each of the two tests, with a total score of at least 940.
- Demonstrate second language proficiency.
- Complete the application for admission, including the 650-word maximum essay as well as the following information specific to homeschooled students:
- In the "High School" section of the online application, complete only three fields: mark the "Homeschooled" checkbox and the high school code 99HOME, then enter the date that you will complete your homeschool studies.
- In the college-preparatory courses section, click "continue" to skip this section.
- Attach a statement of personal circumstances that explains that you were homeschooled and that you will complete the admission requirements by providing official score reports for the SAT or ACT and for the SAT Subject Tests.