Go to DuckWeb
What is DuckWeb?
DuckWeb is the UO’s interactive information system for students, faculty, and staff. It will help you with the admission process, and it allows current students to view, update, or print personal data and registration. As you progress through the admission process, you will be given additional access to DuckWeb services.
First-Time DuckWeb Users
- When you log into DuckWeb, you'll need your UO ID and Personal Access Code (PAC). We mail this information to you a few days after submitting your application.
- You will be required to create a new six-character PAC and to make a security question in case you forget your PAC. You may select a new PAC at any time by using the "Change PAC" tool.
- If you have already logged into DuckWeb but have lost or forgotten your PAC, enter your UO ID and click on the "Forgot PAC?" button on the DuckWeb login page. Accounts will be disabled after three failed attempts at logging in. (For more information, see How to Reset Your PAC on DuckWeb.)
- Because personal and academic information is available on DuckWeb, students are strongly encouraged not to share their PAC with friends or family members.
As an applicant, you have access to the Admissions Menu, which includes the following services:
- Check university application status (scroll down for a guide to this service)
- Register for Orientation and FIGs
- View degree audit
- Financial aid information menu
- Check Clark Honors College application status
- Intent to Register Form (fall term admits only)
- View transfer evaluation report*
- Housing menu
*If you submit official college transcripts as part of the application process, courses that transfer to the UO are evaluated by the Office of the Registrar. During the admission process, that office will send an e-mail to notify you to use DuckWeb to review your transfer credits. Receiving information about transfer credits does not indicate that an admission decision has been made by the Office of Admissions.
Checking Your Application Status
After you log into DuckWeb you will see the menu below. Click on the Admissions Menu.
To view your Application Summary, click on Check Undergraduate Application Status.
The Application Summary lists the information you provided on your application and what items are needed to complete your file. Different items may be needed to complete a file. For example, freshmen applicants have different required items than transfer applicants.