You play a key role in guiding students through the university admissions process. We look forward to working with you to help your students decide if the University of Oregon is right for them. If we may be of help, please contact us. We also encourage you to subscribe to Ducktales, a quarterly e-newsletter that alerts high school counselors to changes in UO admission policies and highlights unique and interesting aspects of an education at the University of Oregon.
You know your students, so you know what programs, environments, and activities will suit them best. We like to think our more than 300 comprehensive academic programs, over 250 student organizations, and rich student life offer something for everyone. But even if your students aren't quite sure whether they'll fit in, they can rest assured that with 20,000 undergraduates hailing from all 50 of the United States, the District of Columbia, two U.S. territories, and 95 countries, they're bound to find a home among our diverse community of scholars located on a 295-acre park-like campus in a safe and supportive small city.
Resources to Help Answer Student Questions
- There are three ways to apply: online, or download the PDF.
- To check application status, a student can log on to the DuckWeb system using his or her unique UO ID number and personal access code (PAC) as provided by the Office of Admissions.
- Find out about the UO's admission requirements.
- Learn what the UO will consider in making admission decisions.
- AP, IB, CLEP: learn which advanced credits the UO recognizes.
- Encourage your students to schedule a campus visit.
- Use our admission checklists to help keep your students on track and on schedule.
- See statistics on the university's academics, enrollment, student body, and student life.
- Figure out the cost of attendance.
- Find out about financial aid and scholarships.
- Learn how your students can have application fees deferred.
- Explore rules for in-state residency and read about tuition equity for Oregonian high school students who plan to become U.S. citizens.
- Discover all sorts of events and programs on campus.
- Find out about Top Scholar programs for students who excel academically.