The University of Oregon’s Fall Receptions are for high school students interested in the UO.
During the reception, you and your guest will hear more about how a UO education inspires students to change the world. Learn about life as a Duck, connect with admissions representatives as they discuss important upcoming dates and deadlines, and meet other prospective students and families from your area. Each event is typically an hour and a half long and dress is casual.
- Scottsdale – Sunday, October 20
- District of Columbia
- Washington, D.C. – Saturday, October 12
- Waltham – Sunday, October 6
- Plymouth – Saturday, October 5
- New York
- New York City – Saturday, September 14
- Salt Lake City – Sunday, September 8 (at capacity)
*The reception at OMSI in Portland will focus on the sciences at the UO, although all major interests are welcome.