The University of Oregon’s Fall Receptions are for high school students interested in the UO.
During the reception, you and your guest will hear more about how a UO education inspires students to change the world. Learn about life as a Duck, connect with admissions representatives as they discuss important upcoming dates and deadlines, and meet other prospective students and families from your area. Each event is typically an hour and a half long and dress is casual.
- Scottsdale – Sunday, October 20 (at capacity)
- District of Columbia
- Washington, D.C. – Saturday, October 12
- Miami – Wednesday, October 9
- Honolulu – Sunday, October 20
- Schaumburg – Wednesday, October 9
- Las Vegas – Thursday, November 14
- Seattle – Wednesday, October 16