You play a key role in guiding students through the university admissions process. We look forward to working with you to help your students decide if the University of Oregon is right for them. If we may be of help, please contact us.
You know your students, so you know what programs, environments, and activities will suit them best. We like to think our more than 300 comprehensive academic programs, over 250 student organizations, and rich student life offer something for everyone. But even if your students aren't quite sure whether they'll fit in, they can rest assured that with 20,000 undergraduates hailing from all 50 of the United States, the District of Columbia, two U.S. territories, and 101 countries, they're bound to find a home among our diverse community of scholars located on a 295-acre park-like campus in a safe and supportive medium-sized city.
Resources to Help Answer Student Questions
- There are three ways to apply: online using the University of Oregon Application, online using the Common Application, or by downloading the PDF. Students are still welcome to use our own application, and do not need to do both. Even if the questions may be in a different order, or worded a little differently, their application requirements will be the same, and the application will be treated no differently regardless of which application they use.
- To check the status of a student's application, vist our application status portal (students entering in winter 2021 and beyond) or on DuckWeb (students entering in fall 2020 or previous terms). Students received login information via email when they applied to the UO.
- Find out about the UO's admission requirements.
- Learn what the UO will consider in making admission decisions.
- AP, IB, CLEP: learn which advanced credits the UO recognizes.
- Learn detailed information about our special admission and scholarship recognition for the full IB diploma.
- Encourage your students to schedule a campus visit.
- Use our admission checklists to help keep your students on track and on schedule.
- See statistics on the university's academics, enrollment, student body, and student life.
- Figure out the cost of attendance.
- Find out about financial aid and scholarships.
- Learn how your students can have application fees deferred.
- Explore rules for in-state residency and read about tuition equity for Oregonian high school students who plan to become U.S. citizens.
- Discover all sorts of events and programs on campus.
- Find out about Top Scholar programs for students who excel academically.