The beautiful 295-acre University of Oregon campus is located in Eugene, Oregon. The campus is an arboretum with well over 3,000 trees, and the construction of new facilities is changing the face of the state's flagship institution of higher learning. With so much exciting growth taking place, even alumni might need a little help finding their way around.
- For directions to the university by plane, train, car, or bus, read our "How to Get Here" information.
- View an interactive campus map (requires Adobe Flash plugin).
- Download a printable Campus Map (PDF).
- Download additional maps for parking, commencement, and wireless access.
- As of fall 2012, the UO campus is smoke and tobacco free. Download a map to see where smoking is prohibited.
The Office of Admissions is located in Oregon Hall at the corner of Franklin Boulevard and Agate Street in Eugene, Oregon.
Maps provided by the UO Infographics Lab
From the urban bustle of Portland to the rocky beaches of the Oregon Coast, the UO offers learning opportunities throughout the state.
November 1: Early notification for fall 2014 freshman applicants