The University of Oregon’s Fall Receptions are for high school students interested in the UO.
During the reception, you and your guest will hear more about how a UO education inspires students to change the world. Learn about life as a Duck, connect with admissions representatives as they discuss important upcoming dates and deadlines, and meet other prospective students and families from your area. Each event is typically an hour and a half long. Dress is casual and light refreshments will be served.
- Phoenix – Friday, September 25
- District of Columbia
- Washington, DC – Wednesday, October 28
- Honolulu – Sunday, November 1
- Boise – Sunday, October 18
- Chicago – Thursday, September 24
- Salt Lake City – Thursday, October 22