Oregon Fall Receptions
The University of Oregon’s Fall Receptions are designed for prospective high school students interested in the UO.
During the reception, you and your guest will hear more about how a UO education inspires students to change the world. Learn about life as a Duck, connect with admissions representatives as they discuss important upcoming dates and deadlines, and meet other prospective students and families from your area. Each event is typically an hour and a half long. Dress is casual and light refreshments will be served.
- Ashland, OR — Tuesday, November 5 (no more spaces available)
- Bend, OR — Thursday, October 17
- Irvine, CA — Sunday, October 20
- Pasadena, CA — Sunday, October 20
- Portland, OR (Downtown) — Tuesday, October 29
- Portland, OR (East Metro Area) — Tuesday, October 22
- Portland, OR (West Metro Area) — Wednesday, October 23
- Sacramento, CA — Wednesday, October 9
- Salem, OR — Thursday, October 24
- Santa Clara, CA — Sunday, October 13
- San Rafael, CA — Thursday, October 10
- San Diego, CA — Saturday, October 19
- Walnut Creek, CA — Saturday, October 12