The University of Oregon’s Fall Receptions are for high school students interested in the UO.
During the reception, you and your guest will hear more about how a UO education inspires students to change the world. Learn about life as a Duck, connect with admissions representatives as they discuss important upcoming dates and deadlines, and meet other prospective students and families from your area. Each event is typically an hour and a half long. Dress is casual and light refreshments will be served.
- Ashland, OR — Tuesday, November 5
- Bend, OR — Thursday, October 17
- Irvine, CA — Sunday, October 20
- Pasadena, CA — Sunday, October 20
- Portland, OR (Downtown) — Tuesday, October 29
- Portland, OR (East Metro Area) — Tuesday, October 22
- Portland, OR (West Metro Area) — Wednesday, October 23
- Sacramento, CA — Wednesday, October 9
- Salem, OR — Thursday, October 24
- Santa Clara, CA — Sunday, October 13
- San Rafael, CA — Thursday, October 10
- San Diego, CA — Saturday, October 19
- Walnut Creek, CA — Saturday, October 12