Market, manage, and merchandise in the Lundquist College of Business. BusinessWeek magazine confirms that students seeking a top-tier undergraduate business education at a great value can consider LCB a major contender. Other accolades garnered by LCB include:
- The Lillis Business Complex is the first certified environmentally friendly business school facility in the nation.
- Entrepreneur magazine and The Princeton Review have ranked the college’s entrepreneurship program among the top in the U.S.
- Forbes hails the Oregon MBA program among the best in the nation for return on investment.
- ESPN The Magazine, Sports Illustrated, The Wall Street Journal, and more recognize the Warsaw Sports Marketing Center as the nation's first and best sports business program.
- The New Venture Championship is noted by BusinessWeek and Forbes as one of the top worldwide business plan competitions.